Saturday, December 11, 2010

Why BLOG ?

Well i never really understood the necessity to blog.. i actually thought that was an invasion of privacy! why does one have to tell the whole world wats happening in their life??so when i went around asking friends why they blogged? i got answers like-- things that cant be made to understand by talking could be put down in pen(not literally its on the net you know :P) and when your close ppl read it they get to know more about you, or like its a hobby , its jus something they like doing..and stuff like tat. well i stil dint quite get it.. then once i asked my dad and he reasoned that well it can't really be an invasion of privacy cos not all the people get to know your blog Id and that in the fast moving world one never really gets time to talk out the things to the people that mean a lot to them and those thoughts which remain unsaid could actually be expressed this way..and then i thought why not? :D so here i am writing my first blog post :) lets see how far i ll go!

2 comments:

  1. Well, here are my reasons on why blogging is necessary
    - english improve agum , am not making fun, seriousa solren. it helped me esp since I use very little English here at work (both written and spoken) and I interact with Americans (innum sutham...nalla english avaluku suttu potalum varadhu)
    - its a diary, a travelogue, an autobiography, a journal - however you want to see it, I actually happened to look up one of my posts from march 2009 and I was very surprised and amused at what I had written (since the writing always reflects my mood and state of mind clearly).
    - source of documented info: I send my travel related links to friends and colleagues (saves me from having to explain everything a million times) and obviously it applies to Germany related posts.

    and finally, it provides me a great way to spend time, anytime I write something, I get this sense of accomplishment and I am serious when I say it gives me some clarity, it really does !

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i think its something thats gonna take my time from now on as well.. cos i did enjoy writing this! and i totally agree about the fact that the writing reflects state of mind :)

    ReplyDelete