Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Everything is interconnected- random mind voices

I was looking at this random picture on Facebook and i dint really wonder anything as i scrolled past it , but this morning all the small things that went wrong i was getting a memory flash of that picture.. thats how mind works may be? connecting things together for no real reason. And i began writing this post.

I was awakened this morning by my sister asking me to help her with some music mixing for a college day function as i try to shake away the sleep and try to get in my head what exactly she s telling it gets late and i say this cant really be done now so go ahead with what was already planned and dont change anything and she wasn't really happy about that and with that feeling she left to college. The same thing started me out on a grumpy morning. I was getting ready to go get a learner's license when the current went out when i learned it was maintenance day in my area (9-5 power shut down). The heat was getting on everyone's nerves and me and my mom finally set out to the driving license office. There was a long line for getting the license and it was very hot since there was no current in that locality as well, after a 45 minute wait when i go in the officer tells me that i dont seem to be having the original license for proof instead i had brought the copy and that she cant consider it and that was it i was so frustrated that i had to start early and come here again tomorrow.

I left from there and walked to the nearby MRTS station to take the train to work in the scorching sun.
Finally took the train and reached work and started out with checking mails when i realised that my nost stud had fallen out. I dint know where, when and how. And that made me realise and brand it so that this day has started out to the worse. I was fighting with a friend as well and i reallllllllly couldnt get my mood up. Hence thought if i could bring out my thought out onto paper or rather in my case this blog online would calm me to face the rest of the long day.

And the picture that i was talking about at the start of this post is-


At the end after writing all this i dont even know how everything reminded me of this picture which i happened to scroll by earlier this week. Thats how mind works :P

Dont ask me how, cos i dont understand its evil ways :)

And yes you can see the smileys now, since i am considerably calmed down and ready to face the rest of the day however it turns out.

Good day folks!

P.S : Think about how everything is connected in all the weird ways. i never really get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment